WordPress Ana Directory theme is a simple directory theme. You can list your favorite websites or create a website directory. Your visitors can add their websites, too.
Demo directory is in Turkish but theme is in English. If you want to download the Turkish language version, visit the theme page in demo directory. Also, on demo directory there are only one link in category boxes on homepage. You can change this number from theme control panel.
Ana Directory Theme Features:
- You can set all of the settings from theme control panel,
- 6 color schemes ready,
- Css by Bootstrap,
- Widget and menus ready,
- Custom page for adding listings(demo: Add Listing),
- No designer or other links,
- No encrypted files.
Theme version: v1.0 (visit this page for new versions)
Installation and usage:
- Upload the zipped theme file from Appearance/Themes/Add New,
- Activate the theme,
- Set all settings in Ana Directory page(on left in wp-admin), save the changes.
- For thumbnails, go to bitpixels website and register. Paste the 5-6 character number in your bitpixels link into the field in theme control panel.
- For add listings page: Go to Pages/Add New and write a title. Select “Add Listing” as themplate. Publish the page.
- Now you can add new listings from Posts/Add New. You will see the necessary extra fields under content field.
- Enter Appereance/Menus and create your 2 menus(Top left, top right and footer right).
- Most important part is “homepage widgets”. You will add categories on homepage from Appereance/Widgets. In this page, use “(AnaThemes) Homepage Category” widget. Add it in Homepage widget area and select a category. You can add as many categories as you want to.
Do not forget to write descriptions for categories(Posts/Categories).
You can use “No Category Base (WPML)” plugin. This will remove the /category/ tag in urls.
You can use, edit the theme. But do not try to sell it. Do not change the informations in style.css file.