Bellus is a 2 column, clean coded, personal blog theme. It can be used for every kind of WordPress blogs. Bellus WordPress theme has a custom control panel so you can configure your theme easily.
Bellus WordPress Theme does not include any designer link in footer.
- Extract the zipped folder,
- Upload the bellus folder into /wp-content/themes/ directory,
- Go to admin panel and activate the theme,
- Enter Bellus Theme Options page under Appearance menu,
- Fill in the fields and save changes,
- Enter Menus under Appearance and create your blog’s top menu,
- Start blogging.
You can use html tags in Bellus Theme Options page in banner and footer areas.
Leave a reaply and visit this page in 24 hours.